**OPEN TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR STAFF WORKING IN NORTH EAST LONDON**
We are delighted to offer all staff across across North East London a safe virtual space to share experiences and good practice around wellbeing. The session will be facilitated however will focus on own experiences and knowledge to provide support to one another. It will give participants a safe space to share, where confidentiality is observed, and members feel free to talk about their feelings and their work. Participants will have an opportunity to discuss how they have been impacted by the recent changes due to COVID-19, how they have been coping, any challenges they have experienced and what they have found useful, including what solutions they have used to overcome these challenges.
These sessions are open to any public sector staff working in the London Boroughs of City&Hackney, Barking and Degenham, Haringey, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest.
· Could all participants please try their best to ensure that they are able to join the session with mic and webcam please. This helps build trust and encourages people to share more openly, as well as allowing us to feel more connected with one another.
· The sessions start promptly at the advertised session time, please ensure that you log in/arrive on time and make yourself available for the whole session. The session will become a closed group 15 minutes after start time and no one will be admitted after this deadline.
· It may be worth thinking about the environment that you are in, a nice quiet place where you are less likely to get interrupted works best.
· Although the agenda of these sessions are fluid in order to best meet participant needs, some of the discussions points will include checking in ‘feelings check’, challenges faced, what has been helpful and top tips for dealing with current challenges. It may be helpful to think about this in advance.
· Please be aware that after the session you will be sent an email with resources for wellbeing that you may find helpful.
The Group Leader will be responsible for keeping discussions on topic and ensuring participants feel safe, they will ensure that the discussions are respectful and purposeful.
The Leader will help facilitate the discussions to make space as helpful/effective as possible, allowing participants to reflect on their experiences and together find/share helpful solutions/ideas and promote self-care. The group is not a therapy group, although its effects can be therapeutic.
What dates are available?
Please click on the date below to register you place. The link to your webinar session will be sent to you via a calendar invite on the morning of the session. Please add your name to the waiting list if fully subscribed, you will be offered priority place for future sessions.