This is an open invitation to the NHS 70 Mile End Hospital GardenParty.
When: Thursday 5 July 2018
Where: The Garden– Mile End Hospital, Bancroft Road, London, E1 4DG
Time: 11am – 3pm
The hospital, which was opened in 1883, was initially called the Mile End Infirmary. It has always played a central role in the care and treatment of Tower Hamlets residents and has become a hub of community and mental health care in the 70 years of the NHS.
Come and join our local celebrations:
• Learn about the history of the site over the decades and what services are provided here today
• Join a series of talks with leading clinicians in the borough and ask your questions
• Get involved and develop new ideas about health services in the borough
• Find out about jobs and careers opportunities in local NHS services in Tower Hamlets
• Have a health check, massage or join in other health and well-being activities
There will also be fun activities, including:
• Free refreshments
• Food stalls
• Smoothie bike
• Henna & Face painting
• Music and videos
… and much more.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Keep up to date, register for our newsletter
Would you like to keep up-to-date with the latest news and updates from the Tower Hamlets Together team? Join our mailing list to follow our progress