Community Safety (on behalf of Tower Hamlets Council)
Tower Hamlets Council are holding a one-off challenge session on the theme of community safety. They would like residents to take part in the session, which will address the following key questions:
- How can participation of seldom heard groups be enhanced?
- How can residents be empowered to improve safety in their own Neighbourhood?
The challenge session will be a focus group type of format and the Council are keen to hear the views of Tower Hamlets residents from seldom heard groups.
When: 11am - 1pm, Wednesday 23 October, 2019
Where: Council Chambers, 1st Floor, Mulberry Place, 5 Clove Crescent, London E14 2BG
Spaces are limited and spaces must be reserved by Tuesday 15 October - spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Spaces can be registered here - the following details will be asked:
- Are a resident of Tower Hamlets
- Contact number
- Email Address
- 1st part of postcode of residency
- Are able to attend on 23 Oct from 11am - 1pm
Any questions should be sent to Filuck.firstname.lastname@example.org 0207 364 1152.